Solar LED Airfield & Obstruction Markers
The solar LED markers are used to illuminate runways, taxiways, and airport obstructions for visual recognition.
Solar LED markers are used to illuminate taxiway/runway edges, centerlines and thresholds as well as airport obstructions and are available in red, green, blue, white, and a green/red combination, depending on the application.
- Designed to withstand 20 tons PSI.
- Built for extreme weather conditions.
- Three to five year life span.
- Batteries charge in approximately four hours using the sun’s energy.
- Markers operate 8 or more hours on a full charge.
- Once cycled, units operate for several days without additional charging.
- LED lights are super bright:
- LED brightness equates to 35 lumens
- Visible over ½ mile
- Visible from 2000 feet at 3 miles out
- Can be used on airport runways (on asphalt, concrete, turf, or dirt), airport taxiways, airport fueling stations, airport hangars, airport roadways (bypasses, bridges, traffic cluster sites), and fire hydrant areas.
- Optional epoxy adhesive pads are available to secure markers to concrete or asphalt.