LED Solar Airfield Light A650
The Solar LED airfield light is a self-contained, high-performance, low-maintenance and easy-to-install solar-powered light source for traditional airfield taxiway requirements and general purpose marking.
Applications for this LED fixture include: taxiway and apron edge; construction, barricades and fences; temporary or permanent markings; helipads; and hazard marking.
- Easy Installation and Relocation. No specialized work crew required. Lights are immediately operational with limited air traffic disruption. The fixture can be quickly relocated for temporary or emergency applications.
- Self-contained and Low Maintenance. All components are incorporated within a compact, stand-alone unit. The Fixture features a replaceable battery pack that extends the service life beyond five years, reducing the total cost of ownership and resulting in significant cost savings.
- Unprecedented Reliability. Energy Management System (EMS) monitors and adapts the brightness to environmental conditions for consistent operation and long life under the toughest conditions.
- Designed and Tested to Tough Industrial Standards. MIL-STD-202G Humidity, Immersion, Vibration, Shock; MIL-STD-810G: Solar Radiation, Salt Fog; EN 60945: ESD, EMI, EMC; IP68; L70. The A650 is acceptable for barricade and construction applications at Commercial Part 139 Airports under FAA Advisory Circular AC 150/5370-2E.
- User Friendly. Easy configuration and programming options including: on-board user interface, infrared remote and device manager software through USB connection or optional wireless control system offering secure 900 MHz.