Runway End/Threshold Identification Light AV-REIL/AV-RTIL
The LED REIL/RTIL provide rapid and positive identification of the approach end of the runway to arriving pilots. The system consists of two synchronized unidirectional flashing lights that are installed on each corner of the runway-landing threshold, facing the approach area.
LED optics utilized in the AV-REIL / AV-RTIL achieve the lowest power consumption at the required intensity.
Available for permanent or portable operations, with a wide variety of control and power options.
- High intensity LED optics to provide rapid and positive identification of the approach end of a runway via a pair of synchronized flashing lights
- Power options include solar station, generator kit, battery kit, AC only and constant current
- Fixed, wireless or manual control options
- Proven reliability in worldwide use with almost no maintenance
- Permanent or portable operations
- Designed for commercial or military operations.
- Available in a folding portable or permanent frangible version
- Power options include 24 VDC, AC (90-270VAC), batteries and solar
- Control options include wireless, power line control (AC version only), and manual control
- The AV-REIL is compliant with FAA 150/5345-51 for L-849 (L) applications
- The AV-RTIL is compliant with ICAO Annex 14, Vol 1, 5.3.8
Height(mm/inches) 708.152 / 27.88 Weight(lbs) 18lbs
High power LEDs with proper heat management ensures stable photometrics for life of product
FAA AC 150/5345-51 for L-849 (L) applications
302.006 / 11.89
Peak 50W/Avg 25W
Solar panels, mounting hardware, batteries, enclosures, air transportable container, AC input for backup
Batteries & enclosures, AC input for charging and back-up power
100 - 240 VAC 50/60 Hz
Wired relay control powerline control
2.4GHZ Mesh Network
Automatic intensity control day & night
Powder coated aluminum (Light Housing and Control Unit) with Stainless Steel Hardware
-31 to 131°F (-35 to 55°C)
300 mph (45 m/s)
NEMA 4 & EN 60529 IP 55