L-821-LE-821 Airfield Lighting Control Panels
The L-821/LE-821 control panels are designed to provide smaller airports complete airfield lighting control.
Relays, switches and human interfaces are all combined into one compact unit for most applications thereby eliminating additional panels and providing a straight forward and economical installation.
- An effective, low maintenance and economical airfield lighting control system that utilizes state-of-the-art electrical components proven through decades of industrial use in the harshest of environments.
- Thoughtfully designed as “Plug and Play” with contractor friendly cage clamp terminal blocks to route directly to regulators and other switch gear.
- High quality cabinetry with industrial grade relays and silver contact switches will provide decades of trouble free service and low life cycle costs.
- Custom designed exactly to your lighting control needs.
- Touch screen interfaces allow remote operation, networking and a myriad of control options at a fraction of the cost of a full L-890 system–perfect for mid-sized and military airfields.
- Optional fiber optic or wireless links are designed for vault remodels and tower retrofits by eliminating bulky and expensive multi-strand copper lines.
- Completely self-contained with “soft key” buttons customized to your exact needs for virtually unlimited control options.
Airfield Lighting Control Panels
FAA AC 150/5345-3F, L-821