Taxiway Centerline Curved Section Light - FAA Type: 852B and 852D
Certified to: FAA Advisory Circular AC150/5345-46B, Class 2, Style 3.
USE: The Taxiway Centerline Curved Section Lights are used to facilitate aircraft guidance between the runway and apron area during low visibility operations.
FEATURES The 852B complies with FAA specifications for Runway Visual Range (RVR) or greater than or equal to 1200 feet, Category I and Category II airport operations.
The 852D complies with FAA specifications for RVR less than 1200 feet, Category II and Category III airport operations. Nominal height of less than 0.250 inch above the surface finish.
852B fixture uses a 30-watt halogen lamp. 852D uses a 48-watt halogen lamp. Light housing is made from a one-piece aluminum casting making it lightweight (12 lb).
Mounts on a standard size L-868B base whose top surface is 3/4 inch below the surface finish.
Taxiway Centerline Curved Section Light Spare Parts and Accessories
- 40000730-001 30 Watt Lamp (L-852B)
- FT004AA03M15 Varglas Tubing
- 40F00048 48 Watt Harness Lamp(L-852D)
- 40F01048 48 Watt Harness Lamp w/ cut out (L-852D)
- 24F00120-04 Yellow Filter
- 24F00120-05 Green Filter
- MC216SJA19 Cord and Plug Assembly
- ET04566601 45 W 6.6 A/6.6 A Transformer
- ET06566601 65 W 6.6 A/6.6 A Transformer
- ET10066601 100 W 6.6 A/6.6 A Transformer
- EK54D3D3 Primary Connector Kit No. 6
- EK54D4D4 Primary Connector Kit No. 8
- 1AL33MSPLKIT Heatshrink Tubing(Qty 1