L-861T LED Medium Intensity Taxiway Light
ELEVATED AIRFIELD LIGHT
L-861T LED elevated taxiway light is an omnidirectional blue light that is used to delineate the edges of airport taxiways, holding bays, and aprons.
• Die cast aluminum body.
• Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) less than 1.1%.
• Less than 8.5VA at the highest step.
• Fixture MTBF is greater than 50,000 hours.
• Complies with intensity requirements for 3-step and 5-step series circuits.
• Standard fixture (without Arctic Kit) requires only a 10/15W isolation transformer.
Constant Current Regulator (CCR) Power
3 Step 4.8A, 5.5A , and 6.6A or 5 Step 2.8A, 3.4A, 4.1, 5.2A and 6.6A
- Description L-867 Base Can
- Stake Mount 1.5” hub
- L-823 Primary Connector Kit (8 AWG, .320”/.430”)
- L-823 Complete Kit
- (8 AWG, .320”/.430”)
- Heat Shrink Tubing Kit
- Base Plate
- 2” to 1.5” Baseplate Reducer
- L-861 Leveling Tool
Medium Intensity Taxiway Edge Light
FAA AC 150/5345-46 (current edition)
Engineering Brief 67D