L-852T LED Style-3 In-set Light - Omnidirectional In-pavement Light
The L-852T LED Style-3 fixture is an omnidirectional in-pavement light that is used to delineate the edges of airport taxiways, aprons and heliports.
- Lowest FAA-approved style-3 profile in the industry.
- Easy to maintain. All renewal parts are field replaceable.
- Pressure test valve for seal integrity verification.
- LED life greater than 50,000 hours.
- Operates on all types of CCRs.
- Optional thermostatically controlled heater (arctic kit) that cycles on and off when temperature drops below freezing, reducing overall energy consumption.
- Seals tested to resist Cryotech XT350, EX180, and E36 de-icing fluids.
- Requires only a 10/15W isolation transformer on a 6.6A, 50 or 60 Hz series circuit without an arctic kit.
FAA AC 150/5345-46 (current edition)
Engineering Brief 67D
Meets “Buy American” requirements.