FAA L-810 Dual Fixture Obstruction Light
Description: This dual light fixture is a steady burning, low intensity LED obstruction light certified to FAA L-810 requirements.
The model can be used for marking obstacles which pose a threat to aircraft, such as telecommunication towers, wind turbines, buildings and other tall structures.
- Universal 12 – 48VDC or 110-240VAC
- Over 32.5cd
- Lightweight, corrosion resistant
- Internal diagnostic checking and alarm contact for remote monitoring
- Integrated light sensor for day/night operation
- Single LED optic
- Optional combined visual/IR for pilots using NVG
- Direct retrofit to traditional fixtures
- Available with either a ¾ or 1 inch thread type
- Solar power configurations
- RS422/485 communications port for monitoring
- IR LED