Certified to: FAA Advisory Circular AC150/5345-46B, Class 2, Style 3.
Conforms to: Transport Canada TP312E and ICAO Annex 14.
USE: The Honeywell Touchdown Zone Lights are used to light the first 3000 feet of runways operating in Category II and/or Category III conditions. They are also required for category I airports with landing operations of 2400 feet Runway Visual Range (RVR). A typical touchdown zone has 30 bars on each side of the runway centerline (60 total) with 3 lights per bar.
- Nominal height of less than 0.250 inch above the surface finish.
- Unidirectional fixture with one (1) 48-watt halogen lamp.
- Light housing is made from a one piece aluminum casting making it light weight (12 lb).
- Mounts on a standard size L-868B base can whose top surface is 3/4 inch below the surface finish.
- Fixture prism can be removed and replaced by airport maintenance personnel.
- Easy to repair.
Touchdown Zone Light Spare Parts and Accessories
40000704-001 Cover, Bottom, Assembly
40000706-003 Bracket, Lamp, Assembly
40000703-002 Cover, 12 Inch Uni-Dir Machine
MC216SJA19 Cable, L-823 Assembly
LA000011 Lamp, 48 W, 6.6 A w/leads
40000708-001 Plate, Light Mounting,
40000709-001 Plate, Light Mounting TDZ
40000707-001 Bracket, Prism Retainer
40000718-003 Spring, Lamp Holder
FT004AA03M15 Flex Tubing Cut 3 Inch Long
40000705-001 Post, Light Plate Mounting
40000723-001 Connector Cord
40000722-001 Plug Seal
40000750-001 Screw, Machine, SKT HD, M4X12mm
40000752-001 Screw, Machine SKT HD, M5X12mm
40000751-001, Screw, Machine, SKT HD CAP, M5X16mm
40000753-001 Washer, Flat, Reg Series, M4
40000754-001 Washer, Flat, Reg Series, M5
40000755-001 Washer, Lock Spring, Heli, M4
40000756-001 Washer, Lock Spring, Heli, M5
09F00036 Lubricant, Sil-Glyde