L-862 & L-862E/S LED High Intensity Runway Light
L-862 LED elevated runway fixtures are used on runway edge, threshold, displaced threshold, and precision IFR runways.
L-862E LED light fixtures are used on runway threshold/ends, displaced threshold, and precision IFR runways.
L-862S LED light fixtures are used for stop bar applications.
- Die cast aluminum body.
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) less than 1.1%.
- Less than 35VA at the highest step for the standard runway fixture.
- Fixture MTBF is greater than 50,000 hours.
- Complies with intensity requirements for 3-step and 5-step circuit.
- Requires a 30/45W isolation transformer for any bi-directional L-862 type, and a 65W with arctic kit.
- Requires a 20/25W isolation transformer for uni-directional L-862E and L-862S, and a 30/45W with arctic kit.
- All hardware is corrosion resistant, 316 stainless steel.
- Tempered glass lens is heat and shatter resistant.
- Easy to maintain - no special tools needed.
- Operates on any type of CCR.
FAA AC 150/5345-46 (current edition)
Engineering Brief 67D