HORIZON™ SPECTRA Obstruction Light
AUS Part 139 Type: Low Intensity Red Obstacle Light
Compliant to: Australia CASA Part 139
The Hughey & Phillips Obstruction low intensity obstruction lighting products are designed to meet international aerial navigation requirements for obstruction lighting applications. Applications include television, radio, communications, microwave, transmission line towers, wind cones and other objects requiring navigational or obstruction lighting. The family of low-intensity lighting product consists of single and double lights with various features to meet your specific application needs.
The HORIZON SPECTRA provides a light emitting diode (LED) based visible light and infrared (IR) solution for steady burning lights. The visible light LEDs will provide the required illuminance to meet the CASA Part 139 lighting standards for 100 candela intensity. The IR LEDs provide visual recognition during Night Vision Imaging System (NVIS) operations. The IR LEDs operate at a wavelength of 850 nm and provide 360° coverage.
The HORIZON SPECTRA provides a visual indication of IR LED failure to provide an added level of safety. The system monitors the IR LEDs and upon failure turns the visible LED section OFF.
|45-1016-001||Double, 3/4" NPT Bottom Hub|
|45-1016-003||Double, 1" NPT Bottom Hub|
|46-0021-001||Power Supply, CCA, 100-265VAC|
- Visible (Red): >100 candela
- Peak Distribution: +6° to +10°
- Beam Spread: 10° minimum w/50% Peak Intensity
- Vertical Distribution: >10cd from -3° to +90°
- Horizontal Coverage 360°, omni-directional
Radiant Intensity Specifications:
- InfraRed (IR): 300mW/sr
- Vertical Distribution: -15° to +30°
- Wavelength: 850 nm
- Horizontal Coverage: 360°, omni-directional
- Temperature: -40° to +55° C (-40° F to +131° F)
- Will withstand exposure to:
- 95% relative humidity
- Wind-blown rain direction
- Salt-laden atmosphere
- Wind Speed - 240kph (150mph)
- Weight: 8.25 lbs.
- Enclosure: Cast Aluminum, Powder Coated Aviation Red
- Lens Material: Glass
- Input Voltages: 100 - 265 VAC
- Input Frequencies: 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: <40 VA