(This item is discontinued)
FAA L-864/L-865 Medium Intensity Obstruction Light
The Avlite combined medium intensity obstruction light is a combination white and red flashing fixture that is certified to both FAA L-864 and L-865 medium intensity obstruction light specifications. The light can be used to mark obstacles between 200 feet and 700 feet above ground such as telecommunication and utility towers, wind turbines, buildings and other tall structures.
Avlite can provide both the standalone fixture as well turn-key obstruction lighting systems, including a central controller capable of supporting multiple light configurations, alarm monitoring, combined photocell, system test functions and more.
Avlite’s combined medium intensity obstruction light offers a fully compliant, energy efficient and cost-effective lighting solution.
- Available as a standalone DC fixture or part of a complete turn-key obstruction lighting system
- Small Form Factor
- Low power consumption
- GPS synchronisation as standard
- Integrated light sensor for day/night operation
- Integrated flash control and diagnostics including remote monitoring contacts
- Solar power configurations
- GSM monitoring and control