D-LUX LED Airfield Guidance Sign
Patented curved signs feature the industry’s lowest VA loads, outperforming other signs and setting the standard for cost-effective operation
Curved signs easily replace traditional signs by fitting on existing concrete pads and using the same constant current regulators.
The D-Lux is ideal for airfields that desire a truly modular sign, to maintain flexibility in configuration or to match a uniform look where rounded signs are already installed.
The rugged construction of the D-Lux Hurculens panel can shed jet blast and resist snow and ice accumulation without the flimsy plastic internal bracing or an added “performance top” required by standard rounded signs.
AGM’s L-858 signs consume much less power than traditional signs. With crisp, clean light and minimal bloom or ground splash, they are visually acquired more quickly and much easier to read.
AGM L-858 LED
- Use 80% less power than traditional lamps
- Long-lasting LEDs virtually eliminate ongoing maintenance
- Crisp, clean light with minimal bloom or ground splash
- Easier to acquire and read
- Available in FAA types Y, L, R & B
- Certified to FAA AC 15/5345-44 (Current Edition) FAA Engineering Brief No. 67
- LED retrofit kits available for existing incandescent signs