D-LUX LED Airfield Guidance Sign - LED L-858 Runway Sign
LED signs with the lowest VA loads
- Use 80% less power than traditional lamps
- Long-lasting LEDs virtually eliminate ongoing maintenance
- Crisp, clean light with minimal bloom or ground splash
- Easier to acquire and read
- Available in FAA types Y, L, R & B
- Certified to FAA AC 15/5345-44 (Current Edition) FAA Engineering Brief No. 67
- Also available in unlighted
- LED retrofit kits available for existing incandescent signs
The D-Lux is ideal for airfields that desire a truly modular sign, to maintain flexibility in configuration or to match a uniform look where rounded signs are already installed.
The rugged construction of the D-Lux Hurculens panel can shed jet blast and resist snow and ice accumulation without the flimsy plastic internal bracing or an added “performance top” required by standard rounded signs.
L-858 signs consume much less power than traditional signs. With crisp, clean light and minimal bloom or ground splash, they are visually acquired more quickly and much easier to read.